- Only paintballs purchased from our facility can be used.
- Everyone must sign a WAIVER prior to playing at Paintball Command.
- You must follow all special instructions which the game organizer and the staff may give prior to each game.
- All signs posted must be obeyed.
- The velocity of the paint gun or airsoft gun must be adjusted, as necessary, to shoot below the posted maximum.
- Players must wear unaltered, industry approved paintball goggles.
- Please understand that you will be ejected from the game for unauthorized removal of my goggles within the playing, chronograph, or target areas.
- You must keep a paintball gun or airsoft barrel cover on the end of the barrel at all times while outside of the playing, chronograph, and target areas.
- Only the use of paintball or airsoft equipment approved by the field operator or owner is permitted.
- No use of illegal drugs or alcohol of any type before, during, or after paintball game activities on premisis.
- All decisions and calls of the referees and playing field officials are to followed.
- Playing field boundaries are marked and and you must stay within at all times while playing.
- Climbing of trees or other dangerous or hazardous activities not permitted.
- If you see or believe that another player might be injured, immediately notify an official, stop the game and assist that player.
- You are playing this game for fun and will refrain from foul or abusive language, and will not engage in any arguments or physical contact of any kind.
- You agree to abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing the playing of these sports.
- Please understand that these rules are most important but may
not be all the rules. If in doubt, please ask.